Change your workforce
Give them the freedom to think and
change your business.
What is an Intrapreneur?
‘Intrapreneur’ is the term used to describe an individual within an organisation who uses their entrepreneurial talent to further the development of the company for which they work.
“Virgin could never have grown into the group of more than 200 companies it is now, were it not for a steady stream of intrapreneurs who looked for and developed opportunities, often leading efforts that went against the grain.” (Source: Richard Branson on Intrapreneurs)
What you will learn
Employees will learn:
- How to effect change within their organisation.
- How to effectively present their ideas to managers.
- How to garner resources and support to act on their ideas.
- How to effectively execute cost savings and or income generation initiatives.
Managers will learn:
- How to identify potential intrapreneurs within their organisations.
- How to nurture an intrapreneur.
- How to inspire employees to think like intrapreneurs.
- How to foster effective team working in high performing employees.
Business leaders will learn:
- How to foster an intrapreneurial culture in their workplace.
- How to implement a system of idea generation and assessment.
- How to build a framework that embraces intrapreneurial activity.
- How to facilitate continual learning in their employees
Organisations will become:
- More competitive
- More lean and efficient
- More innovative
- More attractive as an employer
Both half day and full day workshops available as well as transformation programs
Call 0330 995 0034or email us for more information